Monday, April 9, 2018

Worthy, Resilient, Courageous BUT Imperfect!

Sometimes everyone needs a little boost to the ego, a little whisper in the ear telling them they are "Worthy, Resilient and Courageous" no matter how imperfect they are... Yet sometimes on days like today I feel that I need that kind of support more than ever... Today is a BIG Day for me, as it's the first day of my new job, and while I'm excited, I'm also more than a little nervous and worrying that I cannot handle it! 
So today, I'm trying to give myself a little confidence boost... 
It's times like this I always find myself thinking "channel Rudh", Rudh has always been the bigger and stronger side of my personality. She's outgoing where the RL me sometimes lacks that ability... 
Today I will be channelling my inner Rudh!! 
Rudh would do it in a power look, I guess as much as anything I'm working a look of the day post right now LOL... A Love Me Pose - thanks to Zombie Suicide - in an Imperfect We backdrop, Rudh is rocking the bright yellow Night Eye Jacket from Pixicat. She had this on the entire time she was away on vacation and fell for it's ability to see where she'd been as well as where she's now going! Dressed with a simple -ish - black skirt from JF Design, it's an outfit that I really like! Some might think it's a little weird but then it's Rudh LOL... DUH! Which coincidentally is the necklace from Kibitz she's wearing too LOL... 
Now to find her inner strength... Come on me... You can do this!!!

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Lady in Redhead 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: Kibitz - Duh necklace in Black/White Silver 
Jacket & Top: Pixicat - Night.Jacket Eye in Yellow 
Skirt: JF Design - "Elly" in Black 
Pose: Zombie Suicide - Love Me Pose 4 
Backdrop: KraftWork - Imperfect We Backdrop (Available for use at Backdrop City)

No comments:

Post a Comment