Friday, January 12, 2018

Walkin' the Dogs

I'm really chopping and changing style wise this year so far, as far as my blog goes. It's one of my favourite things to do when I am blogging. I LOVE to create new looks that are a weird twisted interpretation of my usual style, and today is no exception to that. 
Today is something a little more Urban, but with a grunge edge... Something that wouldn't look entirely out of place at a Rock Concert or a Rap Battle... Not that I'd be taking my dog with me to either of these things, but hey maybe Rudh wanted to walk her puppies and get something green at the same time...
We're living in Holland now after all! I mean when I worked in Amsterdam it seemed that a few business men would visit the coffee shops in their suits before heading to the office! So walking the dogs in the early morning at TM8, I made a little stop at The Joint for some coffee and herbal extras hehe... 
The outfit is a new release from dream team collaboration Tentacio and PSYCHO.Byts - called Underground Winter - which is available at the winter round of The Seasons Story. This is a gacha collection that not only includes the jacket and dress in 5 different colours, a RARE hat and hair and PUPPIES! It also includes boots and headphones that aren't on show too!! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: katat0nik - Wire Glasses in Steel (Available until February 6th at Collabor88
Choker: random.Matter - Cermet Collar in Do Not Feed Yellow 
Ouftit (Including Hair & Hat, Dress & Jacket, & Pets): Tentacio & PSYCHO.Byts - Underground Winter Gacha Items (Available until February 1st at The Seasons Story)
Boots: DRD - Dirty Combats in Floral 
Pose: elephante Pose - Light Me Up #9 

No comments:

Post a Comment