Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Needing to pass her exams...

At school I was always a bit of a good girl. I got away with murder because I was a favourite of the teachers, not really a teacher's pet, but definitely someone who was studious and well liked by all of my teachers. I never had a detention and only bunked off of a class once in my entire school career, yet I'm not sure that Rudh would be the same... 
At school I excelled in subjects like History and Geography, but although still interested in these things it's not something I would say I'm overly involved with anymore. Rudh on the other hand has NO IDEA, and today at school she has a history exam... 
She's got an exam and to calm her nerves she's managed to find an empty class room where she can have a nerve calming spliff... Toke, breathe in and out and hopefully the nerves will fade away. 
She's hiding out behind a desk, knowing that her uniform is going to smell of weed smoke - an outfit from [sYs] at the current round of The Season's Story by the way - hurriedly reading through her History Books...
The location used in this picture is AWESOME, it's the perfect school backdrop that is a Midsummer Memories from AMITOMO. Now I'll admit that I haven't bought the item, but I'm using the backdrop at BACKDROP CITY. This location seems to have caused a little controversy, but I think it's a damn good idea. Backdrops can be expensive, and as a blogger I'm not too keen on paying loads for a backdrop I'll only use once. This way I can promote the store and it's backdrops, without the need for the high price. 
I hope we pass this exam... I'll meet you behind the bike sheds afterwards to relax with another Doobie... 

What is she wearing;
Hair: TRUTH - Ginevra (Past Group Gift) 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Tentacio - Winter Bunny Gacha Item in Bunny Glasses Black 
Top: [sYs] - Gavroche Shirt/Jersey/Tie in Grey (Available until February 1st at The Seasons Story)
Pants: [sYs] - Gavroche Pants in Grey (Available until February 1st at The Seasons Story
Books: Anachron - School Books Gacha in History Class 
Pose: Reve Obscura - Dreamer 
Backdrop: AMITOMO - Midsummer Memories GACHA in Ultra Rare1 

No comments:

Post a Comment