Thursday, January 4, 2018

I'M BACKKKKKKKKKK!!!!

Hello, Hello, Hello... Guess who is back?! 
Silly question I know considering that you're reading my blog, so you'd be an idiot if you didn't say Rudh... 
It's been 2 weeks now since I was able to get into SL, and get onto my blog. My addiction has been driving me crazy lol, but now I'm back and can begin scratching my blogger itch again... 
I'm sorry where are my manners... Happy New Year everyone. Hope that you had a wonderful celebration over the festive holiday period, and that so far - yes I know we're only 4 days in - that 2018 is being kind to you! 
Normally I would take a moment of peace to start the new year, and trust me that will be the next post I share, but I just NEEDED to share these fabitty fab specs from (Yummy) - that are only 5L in the mainstore - and wish you all a Happy New Year... I was just so excited to be back LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: LODE - Pretty Things Aster in Yellow
Hair: Exile - More Than Ordinary in Reds
Glasses: (Yummy) - NYE 2018 Glasses in Green 

No comments:

Post a Comment