Thursday, January 18, 2018

Being sent to her Room as Punishment

Since my Flickr stream has been set to restricted, I've decided to leave it with the Gods and allow myself to do more naughties. I want to make sure that I do some more naughties for my blog since some of my sponsors really seem to call for it hehe... Either that or it's just the way that I interpret it anyway... 
Not that you could really say some of the things I'm playing with today are really PG anyway... 
After a particularly hard beating from my fictitious Daddy - see those hand prints on my bare bottom between the straps of my dress, both of which are available from 1313 Mockingbird Lane at ULTRA - she's sent to her room... 
Her room has been lovingly decorated with his personal flair... A cage, amongst the other furnishings, and décor of the Fapple Radion Collection. The only softness in the form of her bed, and her gifted Teddy Bear Collection. The Noir Lichi Bears being her special friends - dressed as she does sometimes, complete with gags. The large soft, and very well used, grey bear, her favouritest friend, is her Naughty Time Bear...
Quiet contemplation for the things that she did wrong, or was she sent to her room with the knowledge that she'd be found occupying herself? 

What is she wearing;
Hair: DOUX - Luna Hairstyle in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Dress: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Roquelaure Dress (Available until February 8th at ULTRA
Hand Prints: 1313 Mockingbird Lane - Spanked Marks (Available until February 8th at ULTRA
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Woolly 
Pose: Signature Pose - It Hurts 
Furniture & Decor: Fapple - The Rodion Gacha Collection (Available until February 14th for Pocket Gacha) 
Big Bear: Diders Designs - WoW Naughty Time Bear 
Little Bears: NOIR - Lichi Bear in Black & White 
Bed: brocante. - metal frame bed in black 

No comments:

Post a Comment