Friday, November 10, 2017

Roller Disco Baby!

I've been covering the night shift at work now for some time, a couple of days a week... It's not a lot but it's enough to make me feel like a zombie the next day - which OK shouldn't be any different than normal for me but it feels much much worse when it's RL lol - although I learnt this week that it will come to an end and next week life goes back to normal. 
This means Rudh thinks that she can go out and party again... WOOT WOOT party time... Well that is until I fall asleep at the keyboard LOL... For now I'll let her enjoy herself just a little, at the Totally 80's club and roller disco!!! 
Posing like she was "Born to Roll" - thanks to a pose set released by NANTRA at the just past round of The Liaison Collaborative, and yes there is a new round I KNOW I'm a bit late with this one - but I still couldn't resist the pose and they will appear in the mainstore soon I'm sure! 
Now it sounds weird to admit but I put this outfit together because of this dark but gorgeous shade of lipstick that is part of the MM Full Lip Collection from Zombie Suicide - one of 9 different colour options for FULL sexy lips!!!
Once I had the lipstick though I needed to find things to wear with it that worked LOL... Starting from a lipstick is a crazy way of doing it but anyway... I remembered this amazeballs dress from Razor, that I picked up at the Day of the Dead event recently, and it seemed to work perfectly together with a Hazel wig from Wasabi Pills - which was a past FLF special colour release - and some pastel sunglasses from Suicidal Unborn... 
I was ready to roll around that Disco and strut my funky stuff!!! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Hazel 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Glasses: Suicidal Unborn - Pastel Sunglasses 
Lipstick: Zombie Suicide - MM Full Collection Lips 
Necklace: Izzie's - Camera Necklace in Gold Pink 
Dress: Razor - Moxie Dress in Illuminati 
Pose: {NANTRA} - Born to Roll 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment