Friday, September 1, 2017

A Slice of Heaven

HellBone is off in RL, I'm home alone, and I've decided to take this time to relax and unwind, some quality me time!!! YAY!! It's been a fairly tough few weeks, I've not really been feeling anything like myself. I admit that I've been feeling depressed but I really don't want to keep harping on about it, so I'm going to take some me time and hopefully come out of it feeling better.
I'll admit that I took this picture a few weeks ago, but it's taken me until now to get around to editing and posting it... The Gators had had a fun night with our relatively new extended family - Ghost Bullies MC - and yes it was Paintball, however did you guess... 
Well I had to go take a bath, because even though I cannot play those games - they make me motion sick - I happened to be caught in the line of fire... Thanks to Izzie's by the way, for the visual representation... 
I slipped on an oh-so-sexy bath hat - complete with hair from Tableau Vivant at Collabor88 that closes on September 6th - and grabbed my cute little rubber duck, before slipping into my overly large Apple Fall bathtub and enjoyed a slice of heaven!! 

What is she wearing;
Hat & Hair: Tableau Vivant - Plasticfantastic Hair in Reds (Available until September 6th at Collabor88
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Paint: Izzie's - Color Explosion 
Bubbles: GLITTERATI POSES - Bathtub Props 
Bath: Apple Fall - Victoria Clawfoot Tub in Iron 
Duck: *KOOLO* - Duck Mesh 

No comments:

Post a Comment