Monday, July 17, 2017

Washing it all Away

Hair Fair is now over... This year was a really great one and soon they will be able to tell everyone just how much money was raised on behalf of Wigs for Kids, but it's time to get ready for something new. A new week, a new day and the best way to start a Monday morning is to jump in the shower and sing your little heart out...
I know that the picture seems a little sad, I've been going through a lot lately and I'm sure that I will be able to find the strength to at least give a little insight soon, yet for now I'm going to wash all my troubles away - or as I'm singing "Wash it all away" it provides more meaning at the moment I guess - and start my week with a smile! 
This hair is one of my last Hair Fair releases that I want to share with you, now that the event is officially over I'm sure it will be brought to the store but I couldn't resist this adorable style from Argrace. I love the hair that Argrace makes for editorial use, you wouldn't necessarily want to wear this out on the street but in pictures like this it's PERFECT! Plus it was a 100% Donation item to the charity so I really couldn't resist... 
Now that the fair is over though I'm going to wash out my hair and let it dry before styling into some other random crazy do! I just wish I'd washed my make up off first, Mascara hurts when it gets into your eyes - Running Mascara by ARISE and Smeared Lipstick by Izzie's by the way - luckily the warm water is washing the sting away leaving glistening droplets on my skin - also courtesy of Izzie's.
For now though it's time that I dry myself off and make myself pretty, the world is calling and I need to go buy catfood LOL... 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Pose: Argrace - SHIMIZU in Reds
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Mascara Tears: ARISE - Running Mascara 
Lipstick: Izzie's - Smeared Lipstick 
Water Marks: Izzie's - Wet Body & Face (Available until July 20th at Summerfest
Shower: Dutchie - Vintage Copper Shower BDSM 

No comments:

Post a Comment