Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Killer Heels at the Mouse House

So I have been a bit of a bad blogger lately, I take pictures and lose them in my massive collection on my PC and then things reach the end of the time frame as events close or change round and I still have stuff stashed away from the previous rounds that I intended to blog... I mean, I spend ages getting creative and working my little butt off to make sure I have the shot and outfit list ready then I forget about it... I'm so awesome sometimes LOL!!! 
An example of that is what I plan to share with you today... These AMAZING shoes, which I had to wear to one of my favouritest places ever!!! 
OK OK so it is a SL version of one of my favouritest places ever, but that's OK... The ForeverLand Park of Magic is one of a few Disneyland based locations in SL, and this one seems fairly well put together... LOTS of characters are here to see and it's all so pretty!!! 
Now onto the Shoes, which I'm guessing you may have already noticed the shoes that I'm referring to. I saw these at the last round of Lost & Found which actually closes today, so you may be lucky enough to be able to get in and grab a pair, but I am hoping they are returned to the mainstore - Stelloane - very soon so that you can get your hands on the Dead Mouse Shoes... These tick two boxes for me, my Disney fetish and my dead things fetish LOL... Rudh was a happy girl, though maybe I'd not be allowed to wear these in the true house of the mouse?! 

What is she wearing;
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Shoes: Stelloane - Dead Mouse Queen Shoes (Available until July 18th at Lost & Found
Pose: Image Essentials - Demure 4 

No comments:

Post a Comment