Saturday, July 8, 2017

Fairies in a Mystical Forest

One of the things I LOVE most about Second Life is that it can be a world of fantasy - from living a life that you want to live and looking like your idea of perfection, to being a crazy fairy tale character, anything in Second Life is possible. You should know by now just how much I love playing dress-up and making new characters for myself, the fantasy characters being my favourites, of course. 
Today I decided to do something really pink and girlie, due to the sprouting of my new wings... 
The growing of my new wings caused more than one change in me today, but these are PSYCHO.Byts Pixie Bento Wings, so I wasn't really surprised by the changes. First her eyes changed, and then suddenly her hair - which is a Doe gacha release at this month's LootBox Gacha Event.
Then once the transformation was complete there was only one thing that this little fairy wanted to do, skip through the pretty magical fields at the Mystical Fae Forest and gather flowers to make into jewellery... I caught a snapshot of her whilst she was stopping for a breather, fairies are hard to catch on camera, wearing a wreath of Passion Flowers...

What is she wearing;
Hair Flowers: LODE - Passiflora Wreath in Pink
Hair: Doe - Cherry in Colors (Available until July 20th at Lootbox Gacha)
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2
Eyes: CUREMORE - Scar Tissue Gacha Item in Allergic Eyes
Wings: PSYCHO.Byts - Pixie Bento Wings in Size 3 Green V2 (Available until July 9th at Midsummer Enchantment)
Dress: offbeat x momento . flower in the heart gacha in Dress RARE (Available until July 10th at Kustom9)

No comments:

Post a Comment