Monday, July 24, 2017

A Space Odd-esy

One Genre of style that you will rarely see me getting into is anything that could be classed as Sci-Fi or Space. For the longest time I've had a bit of a phobia of aliens, and even though HellBone forced me to watch Star Wars and is the biggest Star Wars fan on the planet, I'm still very uncomfortable around the genre. Though now that Indie Teepee has opened for 2017, and there is an area that is perfectly dedicated to the futuristic with some awesome things to buy and shows to see, AND if that wasn't enough to shove me in the direction of something futuristic and Sci-Fi, WHOLE WHEAT have an awesome new pose location set up... These things were a match made in heaven! 
In the new Futuristic Booth at WHOLE WHEAT, I decided it would be fun to make myself a little cyborg babe character... 
Thanks to a cute HoloMask from Violetility - which is available until August 6th at Indie Teepee by the way - and a dangerous curve hugging dress from WONDERLOST called Annie Three Stripe that's available at Somber until August 6th. To accessorise I added a pretty hairstyle from adoness, I am a little late with blogging this because it was a Hair Fair release but I guess it's better late than never - I hope I'll be forgiven for being so late with this. 
So my little cyborg was running around in the space station, brandishing her DISORDERLY Water Gun - from the Stay Gold Summer Gacha at The Epiphany - shouting "Pew Pew Pew" and trying not to harm her goldfish! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: adoness - Fulla in Hunter 
Mask: Violetility - HoloMask (Available until August 6th at Indie Teepee
Eyebrows: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Mitsuko Glitter Eyebrows Pack 
Eyes: Nightmare - RobotEyes Set 
Top Lip: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Momotaro Lipsticks Pack 
Base Lip: {PSYCHO:Byts} - Green-Tester Lipstick 
Dress: WONDERLOST - Annie Three Stripe Dress (Available until August 6th at Somber
Gun: DISORDERLY - Stay Gold Summer Gacha Item in Water Gun (Available until August 15th at The Epiphany
Pose: Image Essentials - Batter Up 5m (Available until July 31st at Designer Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment