Thursday, May 11, 2017

Relaxing on the Beach

I really, really need a holiday... I want some time away to just close my eyes and rest, and YES OK so I just went away for a few days, but it's been so busy that now I need a chance to just put my feet up LOL. Oh well, I guess I will have to make my way to the UK soon for some relaxation time! 
Until then I'm lucky enough to be able to put Rudh on any beach and feel like I'm somewhere exotic thanks to Second Life. 
In fact that is exactly what I am going to do lol, just get Rudh all beachified, and go get some relaxing done!!! 
One of my favourite beach locations in Second Life is a place called Baja Sands - a location created by the awesome Lauren Bentham - it's peaceful and fun all rolled into one, and comes complete with the usual Bentham flair for design. 
She's really having a beach day - the sun and the salt water have faded the dye in her hair making it pink and she's wearing a dress that is both revealing and concealing all at the same time. Tassels are so cute on a beach dress I think, and OK maybe this new Nightmare release - called Midiv which is available at the mainstore - is not meant for the beach but it seems perfect!!! 
The dress is also perfect for revealing a new tattoo that Rudh got herself inked with from Vestigium. The Vinayaka Tattoo is somewhat tribal, somewhat ethnic and a dash native Indian, but it's a pretty pattern that covers the chest and upper arms and, even if I do say so myself it's a great beach summer accessory hehe... 
Now if only I could find someone to get me a fruity drink in a coconut?! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Wasabi Pills - Ariel in Crystal Pink 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Collar: Kibitz - Elsa Collar 
Tattoo: Vestigium - Vinayaka 
Dress: Nightmare - Midív Dress 
Bracelets: Kibitz - Grunge Accessories in Jelly Bangles (Past Bishbox Release) 
Pose: Image Essentials - Kai in Demen 3 

No comments:

Post a Comment