Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Hell Master's Pet

The dark and macabre side of myself is REALLY enjoying things that are going on in Second Life at the moment. There are so many shopping events that are catering for that side of me right now that I cannot help but feel that Halloween has come a little early - and I'm really not complaining about it! My Dead Doll side is positively giddy with joy at the moment. 
This time it's something a little more demonic than dead which has taken control... Anyone fancy a trip somewhere dark and rather hot? Today, this blogger is driving the bus straight to Hell! 
Jokes about Hell are a constant around the group of friends I have in SL - HellBone being my hubby and everyone referring to him as Hell, I mean - but joking aside there are many warnings with today's look about my dangerous side. 
A brand on my stomach that demands "Take me to Hell" - from AsteroidBox at The Gacha Garden - is my request but it's clear from my necklaces that Hell is where I was made - thanks to Lovely Disarray at Dark Side Fair 4, but all things considered, everything will be OK so long as I don't eat! 
While this cursed demoness wanders through the Angels & Demons Hell Location, the blood of her last meal staining her lips, she slips out of her clothing and remains locked in her lingerie - a set called Taboo by !dM deviousMind from Memento Mori - and enjoys the fiery warmth of Hell, her Master's Abode! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Truth - Arwen in Reds 
Horns & Wounds: {aii} - Kintsukuroi Horns 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Face Wound: CURELESS - Curse of Cain 
Eyes: [theSkinnery] - Demon Eyes 3 
Mouth Blood: Arise - Blood Lip in Tone 3 
Collar: .random.Matter. - Cermet Collar in Do Not Feed (Available until May 12th at No.21
Necklace: Lovely Disarray - Underworld Necklace (Available until May 22nd at The Dark Style Fair 4
Bruises: antielle - Bites & Hickies (No Longer Available!)
Wound: AsteroidBox - My Body Gacha Item in To Hell (Available until May 31st at The Gacha Garden
Lingerie: !dM deviousMind - Taboo Locked Lingerie in Red (Available until May 27th a Memento Mori
Pose: Image Essentials - Anna 4, pose Set 1 (Available until May 21st at Square1

No comments:

Post a Comment