Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Orgasm Donation Station Dolls

When I am working on something bloggerish I tend to make up such a weird concoction of pictures that I never know what I will be blogging on a daily basis, sometimes I'm super sweet, others I'm dead, and a vast majority of the time I tend to be doing something a little more Adult than PG. I like being a little more mature sometimes than PG, it makes me smile to know that I can do that in SL and not worry too much about the RL consequences! 
Today is one of those days, Rudh is taking a job as a doll at the Orgasm Donation Station... 
At the moment as you can see, she's all dressed up to play the part in her somewhat naughty ripped "Crystalize" Dress from Pulse, and some seriously sexy over-the-knee high boots from CandyDoll, but she's not totally ready to be active. 
See at this Orgasm Donation Station, the dolls are left powered down so that there is a limit to the amount of lag that they cause hehe... To start the Rudh Doll, all you need to do is press the Ama Powered On Collar, and start the programme. Then sit back, relax and enjoy the benefits of the Orgasm Donation Station, and the lovely but naughty Rudh Doll! 

What is she wearing;
Hair & Accessory: Wasabi Pills - Venus in Reds 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Choker: Zombie Suicide - Neck Stitches (Gift available until April 29th at BodyFy
Button: Ama - Powered On Collar Implant (Available until April 29th at BodyFy
Dress: Pulse - Crystalize Dress in Black Fishnet (Available until April 19th at Black Fair 2017
Boots: CandyDoll -  Nicole Boots in Black 
Pose & Prop: Image Essentials - Seated Elegance 
Light: Krescendo - Kinky Neon Gacha Item in Common 13 

No comments:

Post a Comment