Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Lunch Break

Busiest of Busy housewife style days today... Since I lost my job I've been a lot more of the house wife than ever before really, and although some days I find it kinda grates on my nerves, today I'm actually enjoying myself. I've been pottering around doing little chores and taking copious amounts of tea breaks in the garden which is nice and sunny. My pets are enjoy it too... My chickens are pleased to have someone to talk to, while my dog thinks that I've become her own personal ball throwing machine! 
I've done enough laundry today, so much so it feels like I'm opening my own launderette! It's all hanging to dry in my little yard, making it feel like I could get lost in the rows of laundry! So now I think it's time for a little break and perhaps, if I'm good, a little lunch?! 
Not that Rudh minds, I mean her life is just one big shopping, partying and modelling trip, if you can ignore the hard work that she puts in to the MC of course. So maybe she deserves a little lunch too... Something yummy like a Mini Heart Pizza from dust bunny, with a cold glass of fresh Lemonade from the 8f8 Green Grocers. She too has been doing some laundry, only difference between her and I is that she looks glam while she does it. 
Maybe it's due to the dress she's wearing - isn't it pretty - and the back is just as cute as the front! This is a new release from Petite Mort called Donya. You can get your hands on a FULL FATPACK of these dresses - including multiple colours - as a part of the Totally Top Shelf Treasure Adventure - for more details please click here to be taken to a Flickr Post with more information
Now all the blogging hard work is done though, maybe I too will go find something yummy... Maybe less Glam but still yummy! 

What is she wearing;
Hair: Magika - Fever in 02 
Skin: Glam Affair - Seya in Europa 2 
Necklace: LaGyo - Beatriz Long Necklace 
Dress: Petite Mort - Donya Dress in Turquoise (Available until April 22nd for Totally Top Shelf; A Treasure Adventure) 
Pose: Signature Poses - Keep Yours, Pose Set 25 
Pizza: dust bunny - Mini Heart Pizza 
Juice: 8f8 - Green Grocers in Lemonade 
Pump: *LODE* Decor - Water Pump in White (Past Group Gift) 
High Tub: hive - Wash Tub in Rusted 
Low Tub: Apt B - Farm Living Wooden Washtub 
Washing: 8f8 - Primavera in Toscana Laundry Rack 
Pet: JIAN - Lively Labs in Laundry Pup 

No comments:

Post a Comment